Church of St. Teresa of Avila, Suhopolje
Bishop's Ordinariate, Požega
The parish church of St. Teresa of Avila in the classicist style was built in 1814 by the noble Janković family. The church is characterized by a quadrangular sanctuary, a circular nave with a vaulted dome and two side bell towers.
The work on the church included the restoration according to the original geometry of the extremely complex wooden roof structure made up of several separate, structurally independent parts. The wooden panelling of the roof of the central dome and both bell towers was repaired and new copper sheeting was installed. Works on the decoration of the interior of the church included: renovation of walls, floors, carpentry and furniture.