Church of St. Mary Magdalene, Mutvoran
Bishop's Ordinariate, Poreč
The parish church was built in the 13th century and was renovated several times. It was upgraded and expanded in 1622. The church is Romanesque with three rectangular inscribed apses vaulted with barrel vaults, single nave. The facade of the church bears Renaissance features. The bell tower is adjacent to the church.
The load-bearing stone walls of the church and the bell tower were restored and statically strengthened by injecting a mixture based on slaked lime and white cement and installing zone-mono tension. Damage to the roof required repair and replacement of the structure and covering. The cover of the pile of ducts is made using the traditional method of dry installation.