The parish church of St. Teresa of Avil was built in the Classicist style in 1814 by the noble family of Janković. The church is characterized with a quadrangular shrine, a circular nave with a vaulted dome and two sideward bell-towers. The works on the church have included the improvement of the extremely complex wooden roof frame, consisting of several separate, independent constructive parts, according to the original geometry. The clapboard roof covering of the central dome and both of the towers has been improved, and the new copper sheet has been added. The interior design of the church has followed: the restoration of the walls, the flooring, the woodwork and the furniture.
Church of St. Teresa of Avila