The most significant palace built in the Croatian Secession style, proclaimed "the realization of the 20th century". It was erected according to the drafts of Rudolf Lubynski, one of the most productive architects of Zagreb. The constructing began in 1911, and it was put to use in 1913. It represents a successful combination of the Early Viennese Secession and the Modern European, especially German architecture of the 20th century. It is 80 m long, 46 m wide, made of reinforced concrete and an iron frame. The interior of the building is luxuriously decorated.
The works have included the flooring improvement in the attic, the central part of the basement and the floor of the eastern courtyard, by means of cement glazing, with the addition of acrylic dispersions and the closing underpinnings, made of special improvement materials. The reinforced concrete walls have been built and the high-standard fire prevention has been provided.