The church was first mentioned in 1490, and was restored several times. A Romanesque church with three rectangular apses, topped with barrel-shaped vaults. An annex was added to it and it expanded in 1622. A one-nave church, the main altar with a rich Baroque retable. The bell-tower leaning against the church.
The bearing stone walls of the church and the tower have been restored and statically fortified by means of the injection of the mixture of slaked lime and white cement, and by the installation of cona-mono fastening. The damage inflicted on the roof truss has demanded improvement and the change of the material and the covering. The covering has been made of half-round tile, constructed in the traditional way of drystone-wall building.
Church of St. Mary Magdalene