The church was originally Gothic, and gained a completely Baroque appearance in 1695, and from 1715 to 1726. It obtained a Classicist façade by the beginning of the 19th century. In front of the church there is a church-tower built in the Romanesque style, with the upper part shaped in the manner of the floral Gothic art. The static improvement of the building has been based on the injection of the stone walls with the mixture of the Roman lime and white cement, as well as the installation of cona-mono fastening. The roof truss is under construction, which includes the renovation of the roof covering, by means of half-round tile, constructed in the traditional way of drystone-wall building, the change of the existing decrepit woodwork with the new one, made of hand-manufactured larch material, and the renovation of the façade.
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary