Menu
Tablet
Mobile

Sacred arhitecture

The ING-GRAD Ltd. Company has performed a range of works connected with the improvement, restoration and conservation of monuments and cultural heritage in all the regions of Croatia. Investors have been prominent national and church establishments and institutions, such as the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Croatia, Croatian Conservation Institute, Heritage Authority offices in Osijek, Split, Rijeka, the Archaeological Museum in Pula, The Croatian State Archives, Archdiocese of Zagreb, Diocese of Đakovo and Syrmia, Đakovačka i Srijemska biskupija, Episcopal Ordinariate in Požega, Archdiocese of Rijeka, Episcopal Ordinariate in Poreč, parishes, local district and town hall governments and other placers of order. The activities include sacred architecture, historic buildings and edifices such as fortresses, castles and palaces. Those structures, dictate a special approach and relationship towards the work, especially when they obtain a new function, adjusted to current demands of their users and placers of order. In the course of building, wherever possible, special techniques, based on the knowledge of old masters' techniques, skills and prescriptions, have been applied.
Investor: Župa sv. Petra Apostola, Zagreb
On the Church of St. Peter in Zagreb, in Vlaška Street, it was necessary to provide protection for and to repair architectural plastic elements made of coloured mineral plaster. Highly weathered faca...
Investor: Nadbiskupija Zagrebačka
The village of Gvozdansko in the region of Banija at the foot of the fort bearing the same name, which provided silver and lead mines for the Zrinski family. The parish church was built in 1769, and r...
Investor: Nadbiskupija Riječka
The church was originally Gothic, and gained a completely Baroque appearance in 1695, and from 1715 to 1726. It obtained a Classicist façade by the beginning of the 19th century. In front of the chur...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Poreč
The church was first mentioned in 1490, and was restored several times. A Romanesque church with three rectangular apses, topped with barrel-shaped vaults. An annex was added to it and it expanded in ...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Poreč
The complex of religious monuments erected in the period of Bishop Euphrasius, located in the north-eastern part of the urban historic core of the town. It consists of a three-nave basilica, an open a...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
The Church of St. Marko was erected in the middle of the 13th century. Elements of the Romanesque building and of the Gothic stage, dating from the second half of the 14th century, have been preserved...
Investor: Poglavarstvo grada Pakraca
According to the year on the altar, the building dates from the year of 1903. It was constructed in the Neo-Gothic style.The dilapidation of the chapel has demanded improvement and reconstruction of t...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
The chapel was mentioned in the protocol of 1696 as a wooden oratory in the graveyard, with a rustic tabulatio. It was thoroughly restored in 1731, when it also gained a little tower. In the 18th cent...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
Katarina Frankopan founded the monastery in the 1404 The church and the monastery were originally erected in the Gothic style. In the later periods it was remodeled and demolished. From 1749 to 1767 t...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Požega
It was erected in 15th century in the Late Gothic style, the so-called Bohemian Vladislav Gothic. After the liberation of Slavonia from the Ottomans, the church was restored by the Franciscans by the ...
Investor: Općina Marija Gorica
The earlier church of St. Peter and the monastery in the parish of Brdovec were taken in charge of the Bosnian Franciscans in the 16th century. In the 17th century the patronship was changed and it wa...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Požega
The parish church of St. Teresa of Avil was built in the Classicist style in 1814 by the noble family of Janković. The church is characterized with a quadrangular shrine, a circular nave with a vault...
Investor: RKT župa Gospe od Anđela
The Franciscan Province of Silver Bosnia in Sesvetska Sopnica has erected a church and monastery with a religious-cultural center. Architecturally and technologically demanding project has been execut...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Poreč
The location where the church of St. Mary is erected was once the ancient seat of Knights Templars (nominated by the people "božjaci", thus the name Božje polje). Afterwards, from 12-16th century th...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Požega
One of the earliest Gothic edifices in Slavonia, erected by the end of the 13th century, on the remains of a structure from the Roman period. At the beginning of the 14th century the vault and the wal...
Investor: Biskupski ordinarijat, Poreč
The church was built in the middle of the 15th century upon the remains of an old fort which was the core of a fortified medieval settlement. It was enlarged in a big one-aisled parish church of St. N...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
The church of St. George in Mateško selo is probably the oldest church of the Ogulin region, it originates from the 12th century and is the only perserved sacral building that survived the Turkish de...

Address

Kalinovica 3/IV
10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

Phone number

T. + 385 1 / 30 33 000
F. + 385 1 / 38 35 600