Menu
Tablet
Mobile

Castels, Palaces, Fortresses

The ING-GRAD Ltd. Company has performed a range of works connected with the improvement, restoration and conservation of monuments and cultural heritage in all the regions of Croatia. Investors have been prominent national and church establishments and institutions, such as the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Croatia, Croatian Conservation Institute, Heritage Authority offices in Osijek, Split, Rijeka, the Archaeological Museum in Pula, The Croatian State Archives, Archdiocese of Zagreb, Diocese of Đakovo and Syrmia, Đakovačka i Srijemska biskupija, Episcopal Ordinariate in Požega, Archdiocese of Rijeka, Episcopal Ordinariate in Poreč, parishes, local district and town hall governments and other placers of order. The activities include sacred architecture, historic buildings and edifices such as fortresses, castles and palaces. Those structures, dictate a special approach and relationship towards the work, especially when they obtain a new function, adjusted to current demands of their users and placers of order. In the course of building, wherever possible, special techniques, based on the knowledge of old masters' techniques, skills and prescriptions, have been applied.
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
Eltz Castle is one of the most representative buildings of the Baroque period in Croatia, it was built by count Anselmo Casimir Eltz from 1749-51. The complex passed through a series of reconstruction...
Investor: Ministarstvo kulture RH
A medieval fort situated on a cliff above the town, on steep hillsides of Biokovo Mountain, formed in the period of the independent commune of Omiš, before Venetian rule over the territory. The stati...
Investor: Ministarstvo kulture RH
The present-day showcase one-storey Baroque palace was built in the period from 1703 to 1759. The ground-plan is based on the key-pattern, and the entrance gateway is luxuriously decorated. The interi...
Investor: Poglavarstvo grada Pakraca
Landed-nobility residential structure, also the central building of the estate. A Baroque one-storey house, built in the period from 1728 to 1745, next to the previous main, and at the same time a mar...
Investor: Razvojna banka Vijeća Europe
ING-GRAD d.o.o., as the general contractor of construction and specialist work, has participated in the Ilok-Vukovar-Vučedol Cultural Heritage Research, Restoration and Revitalization Project finance...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
The Odescalchi Castle situated on the west side of the fortified town of Ilok is in fact the reconstructed medieval castle of Nikola Iločki, the croatian viceroy and king of Bosnia. It was built in t...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
A medieval town probably established by the Ratkaj family, after they obtained the ownership over a part of Zagorje region in 1502. Afterwards, it was encompassed by the thick walls with four wide sem...
Investor: Project in private property
A one-storey Baroque structure, with visible 19th-century construction interventions, represented the central part of the estate. The manor was first mentioned in Nikola Zrinski's deed of gift in the ...
Investor: Konzervatorski odjel u Osijeku
From the end of the 17th to the thirties of the 18th century (from 1712 mostly up to 1722) the Austrian military authorities were building a military garrison, following the example of Dutch lowland-f...
Investor: Konzervatorski odjel u Osijeku
A medieval town encompassed by a trench, which was remodelled and shaped into a show-piece castle in the second half of the 18th and in the first half of the 19th century, represents a core of the bui...
Investor: Poglavarstvo grada Cresa
The palace is located at the main square. It was erected in the 15th century, in the Venetian Gothic and Early Renaissance style. The Museum of Cres has been established in the building. The static st...
Investor: Therme Lipik
A more significant development of the thermal springs in Lipik began in the second half of the 18th century. The architecture of the thermal resort was shaped at the turn from the 19th to 20th century...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
The existing building of the total surface area of approx. 650 m2 was out of function for a number of years, and a part of the facility was in poor condition. Complete reconstruction and static repair...
Investor: Grad Novigrad
On the ground-floor of Rigo Palace built from the15-18th century is situated the Novigrad Collection of Stone Monuments with an unique collection of 93 stone monuments from the antique and medieval pe...
Investor: Grad Novigrad
The medieval walls in the Passage Venice are situated on the outer part of the peninsula, along the coast and they go back to the13th century which is visible from the prominent serrated crown on the ...
Investor: Općina Motovun
The concentric and semi-concentric medieval fortification walls of Motovun form a concentric layout typical for medieval towns. The oldest core of the city is belted with defensive walls from 13-14th ...
Investor: Hrvatski restauratorski zavod
The old town of Kostajnica became a fortified town from the 15th century when the owner was the Arlandović family. Its owner became Martin Frankopan in 1442.  In the first half of the 16th century b...
Investor: Grad Samobor
The noble Old town of Samobor was built by the supporters of the Czech king Otokar II. on Tepec hill in the period  from 1260-1264. above the market-place of Samobor in order to reinforce the old fro...
Investor: Ministarstvo kulture RH
The baroque complex of the house Garbas (Grbac) - Cellebrini by the architect Giovanni Mattich, consists of more buildings. The construction of this complex lasted from the16-19th century. It has an i...
Investor: Arheološki muzej Zagreb
In today's Varaždinske Toplice, the oldest and most famous thermal resort in Croatia, the remains of the roman settlement Aquae Iasae, built on the habitat of the Pannonian-Illyrian tribe of Iassae(I...
Investor: Arheološki muzej Osijek
The construction of the administrative building and the storehouse in Ivanić Grad lasted from August 2009  until May 2010. The complex consists of two buildings of which the administrative building ...
Investor: Hrvatski zavod za mirovinsko osiguranje
The Landesman palace is situated in the urban protected area of Vukovar, the V. Nazor street n°3. Built in 1892. for the Landesmann family in Neo-Renaissance style the palace enjoys the status of a c...

Address

Kalinovica 3/IV
10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

Phone number

T. + 385 1 / 30 33 000
F. + 385 1 / 38 35 600